How to Get Here
Getting Here is Easy!
Park City Mountain Resort is a quick 35-minute trip eastbound on Interstate 80 from the Salt Lake Valley. Follow these instructions to help you to the resort.
- Travel eastbound on I-80, exit at Kimball Junction (exit #145)
- Proceed southbound on SR-224 towards Park City (SR-224 merges into Park Avenue in Park City)
- Turn right onto Empire Avenue, at Cole Sports (follow bend around) Proceed south on Empire Ave. past Shadow Ridge Hotel. Turn right on Shadow Ridge Drive.
- Turn left onto Lowell Avenue and park in the main parking lot on the lefthand side of the road.
- Follow directions on the Resort Base Area map to find Park City Mountain Rentals in the Legacy Lodge.
Or use Google Maps for directions to Park City Mountain Resort.
Base Area Map